CanEquity Mortgage -
CanEquity Mortgage has access to over 75 major Canadian lending institutions. Working with the top mortgage brokers in Canada, they offer commercial and home loans, financing, refinancing, and debt consolidation. Best Mortgage Rates in Canada, Guaranteed!
Alberta Equity Mortgages - As a subsidiary of CanEquity Mortgage, Alberta Equity Mortgages has full access to all of the same lending institutions as its parent. Alberta Equity Mortgages prides itsself on its commitment to great service and getting the best rates for Albertans, the whole province-wide.
Canada Mortgage - Canada Mortgage is a part of the Pioneer West Acceptance Corporation, based out of North Vancouver, British Columbia. Their website was developed as a place for Canadians to browse the best rates of all of the major lenders in the market.
Invis - The website of Canada's mortgage experts. This company has over 800 consultants and was incorporated mid 2000.
Bank of Canada
- The Bank of Canada's responsibilities focus on the goals of low and stable inflation, a safe and secure currency, financial stability, and the efficient management of government funds and public debt.
- Bloomberg.com is among the top five most-trafficked financial sites on the Web. It is regarded as a premier site for news and financial information. Bloomberg.com draws from the news and data power of the Bloomberg Professional® service and our host of media products to provide the highest quality news and information.
- CNN & MONEY magazine combine business news, stock quotes & financial market coverage with personal finance advice, tools & investing tips.
- Canada NewsWire is the nation's leader in the electronic delivery of time-critical news and information on behalf of thousands of Canadian and international organizations.
Canadian Financial Network
- A Wealth of financial information resources including Canadian sources of content. The collection is gathered to save time for investors by describing sites in sufficient detail that investors can target their information gathering.
Canadian Foundation for Economic Education
- The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education (CFEE) offers print/multimedia resources, programs, links, data, and support for teachers, students, and the general public.
Canadian Payments Association
- The CPA site contains the Rules used by Canadian deposit-taking financial institutions for clearing cheques and electronic payments, plus general information on the Association.
Cannex Financial Exchanges Limited
- CANNEX gathers and compiles interest rates and calculation values for financial products and services offered by financial institutions in Canada.
Credit Union Central of Canada
- Credit Union Central of Canada's homepage. Credit Union Central of Canada (Canadian Central) is the national trade association and central finance facility for credit unions in Canada.
Dunn and Bradstreet Corporation
- D&B's information and technology solutions help businesses reduce credit risk, find profitable customers and manage vendors efficiently. We have the largest company database available, with information on 70 million companies worldwide - for your credit, marketing and purchasing decisions.
- Fund Library is Canada's most comprehensive mutual fund investment site. Mutual Fund resource centre offering analysis, tracking, discussion forum, performance charts, pricing data, portfolio tools.
- Analyze and compare performance of any Canadian mutual fund for free. Read expert commentary and articles from The Globe and Mail, produce customized reports and charts, or track your investments with Globe Portfolio.
- Free stock performance analysis for Canadian and U.S. markets including stock screening and analysis tools, portfolio tracking, stock quotes, charts, company snapshots, market commentaries and reports.
- Interac Association is a national organization linking enterprises that have proprietary networks so that they may communicate with each other for the purpose of exchanging electronic financial transactions.
Investment Dealers Association of Canada
- The Investment Dealers Association of Canada, the national self-regulatory organization and representative for the Canadian securities industry, represents more than 190 Member firms across the country.
- Canada's national newspaper for financial service industry professionals. Now in its eleventh year, Investment Executive is published 16 times a year and reaches more than 120,000 financial advisors.
- Automated exchange listing equity, index and interest rate derivatives - options and futures on Canadian and international underlyings - Canadian designated option market: Montreal Exchange.
Ombudsman for Banking Services and Investments
- The Ombudsman for Banking Services and Investments (OBSI) is an independent organization that investigates customer complaints against financial services providers, including banks and other deposit-taking organizations, investment dealers, mutual fund dealers and mutual fund companies.
- Economist.com is the premier online source for the analysis of world business and current affairs, providing authoritative insight and opinion on international news, world politics, business, finance, science and technology, as well as overviews of cultural trends and regular industry, business and country surveys.
The Globe and Mail
- The most authoritiative news in Canada featuring articles from The Globe and Mail, breaking news coverage, national news, international news, sports, weather, and report on Business.
The Toronto Star
- The Star is published seven days a week in the Greater Toronto Area and is a division of the Torstar Media Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torstar Corporation.
TSX Group Inc.
- TSX Group is a cornerstone of the Canadian financial system and is at the centre of Canada's equity capital market. TSX Group of companies collectively manages all aspects of Canada's senior and junior capital markets, and provides Canadian trading and data to the global financial community.
Alberta Equity Mortgages is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of Southern Alberta & a division The
Canadian Equity Group Inc. Alberta Equity is P3P privacy compliant. Mortgage application secured by Equifax SSL from GeoTrust.
Questions or comments about our website, security practices or policies, call our web support line at 1-866-530-5541.
Guaranteed best mortgage rates in Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Red Deer & all major centres OAC.
Although every attempt is made to ensure accuracy, the mortgage rates above should only be used as a guideline.